Why are casinos giving away free money?
Many of you would say there is no free lunch. It's partly correct, but some casinos are indeed giving away free money, well known as no deposit bonuses or free chips, to new players to test their casino. The most important part of it, that if you win something from that money, you can cashout your winnings. So, there is no risk for you at all! You sign up to the casino for free, use bonus code to get free money to play, and if you win anything you can cashout. If you lose, you don't have to pay nothing. Of course, there are some requirements in order to cashout your winnings, like wagering requirements or playthough, which means that you should turn your bonus few times in order to be eligible to cashout. It's pretty easy and most of the casinos would be happy to cashout your winnings. Not only because they are generous, but because most of the players will later stay loyal and deposit money to play more and get bigger bonuses, join their VIP programs etc.
Why are you serving only new bonus codes, are they expiring?
Many no deposit bonuses has an expiration date. It's mostly few months period or one year. Some exist longer. For example, casino announce that they have new no deposit bonus code, but in Terms & Conditions, they state that it's valid only up to the end of the month or year, so you can use it only until stated period. Some casinos extend their bonus offers if players like it and some announce new, usually better than previous.
Explanation of the table above
Let us explain you all terms from the table above. That could be a bit confusing at the first sight, but it's very simple, indeed. Some of the common used terms regarding no deposit bonuses (some calls them free chips) are:
- NDB - No Deposit Bonus or the amount that you get upon sign up via our link.
- Bonus Code - In order to get this exclusive no deposit bonus, you must use this coupon code (usually upon registration).
- W.R. - Wagering Requirements, or playthrough that you have to fulfill to cashout your winnings.
- Min. Deposit - Minimum amount that you have to deposit to cashout your winnings. Some casinos does not have this condition.
- Cashout - Maximum amount that you can withdraw with this bonus.